Best Insurance Companies



1. Farmers Insurance Group

After being insured by them for over 25 years the first time I had a claim, a burglary, they refused the claim and have done everything they can to cancel my insurance.



Farmers' 20,000 employees provide car insurance, motorcycle insurance, recreational insurance, homeowners insurance, business insurance, and other financial products to more than 15 million customers.

Fantastic coverage. Well worth the money spent.

One of the best companies I have ever dealt with! Claims service and rates are the best I've ever had

Visit Website

2. AIG

Insurance for the affluent these guys really just get it. They have the best coverage and best claims I have ever seen in the insurance business. They default on the over payment side of things to make their clients happy.

Gets it. Both on a personal level and as a global giant in the industry.

Visit Website

3. Manulife

Tested and proven. Service is their priority

Visit Website

4. Aflac

Aflac is listed 118 on the Forbes list, they also pay pretty quick and their rates don't increase because a claim was filed. Can't beat that!M+2
Fortune magazines #1 insurance company 13years 2012 2013 consecutive!

The only insurance company on Ethisphere's list of most ethical companies for the past 7 years; highest loss ratio, paying $.66 on every dollar of premium they receive. I could go on!

Visit Website

5. Truckers Insurance HQ

We provide cheapest insurance according your needs.
They saved me heaps on my insurance
Thanks for the valuable insurance service.
Amazing insurance service. Thanks Truckers Insurance HQ

Visit Website

6. AAA

So far much better than Hartford. The reviews on Hartford are terrible and on AAA much better. There will always be some negatives but AAA had many more positives than Hartford.

Great customer service always willing to help.

Fantastic deal and customer service

Visit Website

7. Allstate Insurance Company

Allstate's insurance plans are by far the most comprehensive and at a fair price. You may be able to find cheaper rates at some of the other insurers, but you get what you pay for, I.E. slower claims, poor customer service, inaccessible agents. After being with 2 other insurers I'm sticking with Allstate.

We love Allstate and were with them for five years and we had to claims with them and our van was fixed in a week and our renters policy claim was pain in a week. Loved our agent, but the price was high for what we had and we had to move on to USSA, but we know if we ever need to change it will be Allstate.

I have been an Allstate customer for 14 years with a safe driving record and had a very modest increase of $15 increase for the year. not bad for a 14 year period. I carry their best policy with low deductibles.

Allstate is the best company, no doubt. Just because you have a bad agent doesn't mean it's a bad company.

Visit Website

8. AIA Group Limited

The best life and general insurance company that I have came across,AIA group they're high on benefits once compared with others mainly customer satisfaction on claims which is the most,for now 10years completing with AIA Insurance Lanka Plc,am proud to be a customer of AIA insurance Lanka Plc.

Visit Websie

9. Liberty Mutual

Liberty Mutual is a company that really puts their policy holder's best interest first. They aren't concerned about being the cheapest, they are more concerned with helping people put their lives back together when they need it most. There has never been anything funny about tragedies and too many insurance companies try to make it a comedy.

Liberty Mutual stands by their policy holders. They are honest and work with you. When I got in my accident, my claims adjuster touched base with me through the entire process. I could not be happier with the service. I have a personal agent who is always there to answer my questions. I am very lucky to have Liberty on my side.

I wonder if Liberty has better uninsured motorist insurance than State Farm does. State Farm's UMI is a rip-off. Good luck getting them to pay out from it.

Visit Website

10. State Farm

State Farm is the best. My agent really cares about my family and our finances. When my son started driving, my agent took time to show him a video regarding texting and driving and the consequences that this had on other young people. Very powerful video. She also offered rewards to my son for driving safely. This is only one of many wonderful things they have done. They will always have my business.

Can't really be touched, in my opinion. My agent, Matthew Yack, has helped me understand what I really need for my insurance. State Farm was also great on my claim when I wrecked my brand new truck in the first week.

State Farm sold it's first auto policy in 1922 for $11.17 and 20 years later became the #1 auto insurer in the United States, a distinction it still hold today. State Farm services over 80 million accounts throughout the United States and Canada.

Because it's owned by its customers and has the most respected agents, State Farm is the best.

Visit Website

Share this:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments